Search

KA A320 app can be downloaded now

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2014, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
KA A320 app can be downloaded now

http://www.dragonair.com/ka/en_HK/tr...omy-class.html
At Dragonair, we listen to our passengers in order to create the products and services they need for business and leisure travel.

A seat that’s all about you

The result is our new Economy Class seat – designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. A new tablet holder is provided for devices up to 10 inches wide. Two in-seat power supplies are also available for each row, so devices stay charged throughout the flight. Your headrest now moves in four directions, and you’ll find your tray table equipped with a supporting stand. The cup holder is always available without lowering your tray table.

Enhanced storage space

Keep books and magazines in your literature pocket, hang a coat or sweater on the coat hook, and store your belongings in a more streamlined overhead compartment with a new LED lighting system.

Entertainment on your own device

Economy Class passengers now have the flexibility to access our inflight entertainment library using the personal electronic equipment they bring on board with them. With almost any device – mobile phone, laptop or tablet – you can enjoy our constantly updated selection of movies, music, TV programmes and more. Access is simple. Simply download our StudioKA application to your device before or during* your flight.

We look forward to welcoming you on board soon.

Our new Economy Class features will be progressively introduced on our Airbus A320 fleet from November 2014. Aircraft deployment varies and availability is subject to operational requirements. Seat configuration is subject to aircraft type and operational requirements.

All our new Economy Class enhancements are compared to our existing A 320 Economy Class.

*Inflight downloading of the StudioKA application is only available on Android device.

The StudioKA App is now available for download via Apple Store and Google Play Store.
Any mate here tried the new A320 Y seat / WiFi StudioKA yet?

p.s. Just found that I can't download StudioKA yet since my iPhone 5 is still at iOS 7.0.6.... Really don't want to update to 8... Afraid that my iPhone 5 will be super slow....
Old Nov 21, 2014, 9:22 am

Originally Posted by sscywong
http://www.dragonair.com/ka/en_HK/tr...omy-class.html

Any mate here tried the new A320 Y seat / WiFi StudioKA yet?

p.s. Just found that I can't download StudioKA yet since my iPhone 5 is still at iOS 7.0.6.... Really don't want to update to 8... Afraid that my iPhone 5 will be super slow....
A bit ot with your second concern but Apple has released an update for old devices like my iPhone 4s. I updated mine a few days ago. Seems to be fine, no problems whatsoever.
Old Nov 22, 2014, 10:33 am

KA A320 better have a huge bandwidth because with 150 pax trying to download movies/TV at the same time it will get ugly.....
Old Nov 22, 2014, 6:30 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by Cathay Boy
KA A320 better have a huge bandwidth because with 150 pax trying to download movies/TV at the same time it will get ugly.....
It has been fine on other airlines with the same system. eg Virgin Australia etc
Old Nov 22, 2014, 7:49 pm

Programs: CX Diamond (OW Emerald), former SQ Krisflyer Gold
App is launched. Does this mean that first aircraft is ready and flying?
Old Nov 22, 2014, 11:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX DM, SPG Pt, Le Club Accor GO, Shangri-La GC Jade
Originally Posted by midlevels
App is launched. Does this mean that first aircraft is ready and flying?
Guess so, as it was stated in my monthly newsletter that i can "try the new A320 experience starting 20 Nov"
Old Nov 23, 2014, 2:10 am

Originally Posted by sxc
It has been fine on other airlines with the same system. eg Virgin Australia etc
I wish that I share your confidence with their IT team.
Old Nov 23, 2014, 8:46 pm
sxc
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: CX Green, QF Platinum, BAEC Silver, Hyatt Glob
Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.