Search

SIN-BKK in J (CX712/3)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: British Airways Silver, Tesco, BA Amex, Kris Flyer
SIN-BKK in J (CX712/3)

Hi

I am soon to be travelling on CX712/3 in Business Class and I just wondered whether I can expect this to be the 'newer/refurbished' cabin? I can't tell from Cathay's website?

First time in J with Cathay, I appreciate it is short haul but I am guess I can expect a good level of service? I have been the CX lounge in BKK and I remember that isn't particularly good but the Qantas lounge is just across from it thankfully.

Any help / thoughts much appreciated.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 2:07 pm

It will be the new regional seats. All regional A330's which are in 2-2-2 configuration have the new regional product installed.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 4:47 pm

It's too early for Qantas lounge. The service is good and very comfy flight. Two hours flight so enjoy the meal service and catch a movie!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.