Search

CX to charge extra on weekends!?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, VN, SQ, SPG, IHG PG
Originally Posted by percysmith
soorox: Dream on - CX will tell you to fly with QF "la"
TBH, I don't think many would mind, with QF rolling out their new J and Y products and all, they also have an excellent new lounge in HKG.

I also find QF FA's more attentive and 'down to earth' compared to CX, sometimes most of them don't even care regardless if travelling in J or Y.

QF is just as good, if not better than CX.

But I don't think that kind of attitude (if true) would get CX anywhere as they look to reduce PE and increase Y seats by reconfiguring their aircraft to Australia.
Old Oct 21, 2014, 7:28 am
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by soorox
I also find QF FA's more attentive and 'down to earth' compared to CX, sometimes most of them don't even care regardless if travelling in J or Y.

QF is just as good, if not better than CX.
My experience also http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/catha...ive-years.html . Not better, but good enough anyway.

Originally Posted by soorox
But I don't think that kind of attitude (if true) would get CX anywhere as they look to reduce PE and increase Y seats by reconfiguring their aircraft to Australia.
Some of their customers are so price insensitive they can get away with murder. My bosses won't consider QF for their Aus-HK runs for a start (they want the redeye). My missus and I physically turned up at my mum's TA to shell out A$5.5K for my mum's Xmas I-fare (our card promo is capped out at 1.5K and is a "Unionpay" card which can't be charged by phone/online, but is earning 2% plus A$1/mile)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.