Equipment swap on not shown in MMB?

Old Oct 16, 2014, 10:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AM, BA, QF, NH, SQ, BR, OZ, HX
Equipment swap on not shown in MMB?

Is equipment swap always reflected in MMB?

I booked a flight (J class) weeks ago and it says it's gonna be a 77W (when I selected my seat I found that it would be a 77H). Today I logged in to MMB it still said it would be a 77W, but then I did a dummy booking and it said the flight would be using a 333 (From the seat arrangement it seems to be a long-haul 333). Technically the product will be the same as 77H (is it?), but I wonder if it's a norm that aircraft change does not shown in MMB.

Thanks.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 2:14 am

Programs: CX Diamond
That's often the case for me. The seat map on MMB reflects the new equipment but the itinerary still says the old aircraft type.
Old Oct 19, 2014, 11:08 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by AC340-541
That's often the case for me. The seat map on MMB reflects the new equipment but the itinerary still says the old aircraft type.
+1
Old Oct 20, 2014, 2:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: AM, BA, QF, NH, SQ, BR, OZ, HX
Originally Posted by AC340-541
When I posted the thread it still showed the 77H setting...now it is 33G, but, like you guys said, it still shows 77W in the itinerary.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.