Get rebooked ticket number?

Old Sep 23, 2014, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriot Am, MU Pt
Get rebooked ticket number?

Okay my flight two weeks back got canceled/delayed to an indefinite time.

Anyways I was booked on another airline, so with some encouragement here, I'm trying to earn miles on the airline I was rebooked to.

The issue is my rebooked ticket was basically a paper ticket, so I don't have the ticket number and my credited airline wants that. Any chance I can get this from CX/KA even if the flight was two weeks ago? My boarding pass reads Paper Ticket, so that's of no use.
Old Sep 23, 2014, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by alphaod
Okay my flight two weeks back got canceled/delayed to an indefinite time.

Anyways I was booked on another airline, so with some encouragement here, I'm trying to earn miles on the airline I was rebooked to.

The issue is my rebooked ticket was basically a paper ticket, so I don't have the ticket number and my credited airline wants that. Any chance I can get this from CX/KA even if the flight was two weeks ago? My boarding pass reads Paper Ticket, so that's of no use.
Perhaps your boarding pass was accompanied by another boarding-pass-like paper ticket?

Last time when my HKG-MXP-LHR goes IROPs, I was rebooked HKG-CDG-LHR and given 2 new boarding pass for HKG-CDG-LHR as well as a "paper ticket" which was printed on a blank boarding pass
Old Sep 24, 2014, 2:22 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LchChester
Perhaps your boarding pass was accompanied by another boarding-pass-like paper ticket?

Last time when my HKG-MXP-LHR goes IROPs, I was rebooked HKG-CDG-LHR and given 2 new boarding pass for HKG-CDG-LHR as well as a "paper ticket" which was printed on a blank boarding pass
I was given a paper ticket I think (hand written and all), but I didn't get to keep it. The CX ticketing guy took it back after I was checked into my rebooked flight. I guess I didn't realize it at the time and I was just glad to have a flight to my destination without any issues.
Old Sep 30, 2014, 4:41 pm

Programs: CX GO (=SPH), IHG Diamond Amb, Hertz 5*, Accor, Hilton, National
There should still be a white copy left on the paper ticket after all coupons are collected. Can you find it?
Old Sep 30, 2014, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ernestnywang
There should still be a white copy left on the paper ticket after all coupons are collected. Can you find it?
I believe I was only given the copy which was collected. I distinctly remember that it was the copy because the ink was red which looks like the carbon version instead of the original. I only have the boarding pass stub which sadly only says paper ticket on it.

I'm starting to think this is a lost cause.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.