Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Cathay Pacific | Cathay
Reload this Page >

IROPS handling in TPE? (Tropical Storm Fung-Wong)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2014, 8:20 pm
Original Poster

I don't often fly CX but am due to depart TPE at 1400 on Sunday just when the eye of TS Fung-Wong is forecast to be over the airport. I am wondering what I can expect from CX in terms of advance notice of cancellations, rebooking procedure, queuing in the airport, phone numbers etc?
Old Sep 19, 2014, 8:43 pm
formerly gemini573

Programs: CX Emerald, WOH Globalist, Marriott Platinum, AA Lifetime Platinum, Virtuoso, Prive, STEPS, STARS
Probably best if you call them directly. I wouldn't wait for them to send you a text or call you. I did this last year when there was a typhoon about to hit Manila. Called them a day ahead of time and asked them to put me on the first flight out the following day back to HK.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.