Business class A333 regional Vs 747

Old Sep 1, 2014, 4:17 am
Original Poster

Programs: TG,PR,UL
Business class A333 regional Vs 747

Hi,

I have a flight from BKK-HKG-CEB in business class later this month.

From BKK-HKG I have a choice of either 747 or A333 new regional aircraft. At the moment i've booked the 747 UD seat 80K.

Does anyone have any experience of these 2 products and whether a front row window seat on the new regional business class is preferable to 80K on the 747. Or if on the 747 any other seat, upper or lower deck is more preferable.

To CEB I have 1A first class seat on 77W already booked so that is great. Also in HKG which CX or OW lounge is preferable for a 3 hour stay in the early afternoon.

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts or help.
Kind regards.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by chelseaboi
Hi,

I have a flight from BKK-HKG-CEB in business class later this month.

From BKK-HKG I have a choice of either 747 or A333 new regional aircraft. At the moment i've booked the 747 UD seat 80K.

Does anyone have any experience of these 2 products and whether a front row window seat on the new regional business class is preferable to 80K on the 747. Or if on the 747 any other seat, upper or lower deck is more preferable.

To CEB I have 1A first class seat on 77W already booked so that is great. Also in HKG which CX or OW lounge is preferable for a 3 hour stay in the early afternoon.

Many thanks in advance for any thoughts or help.
Kind regards.
The 747 has full flat seating and would be preferable. However - as with all things regional there is no guarantee the flight wil actually operate with a 747 (or indeed any other international configured aircraft) on the day you are flying. Last minute substitutions are common.

If memory serves me correctly, 80K is probably best avoided.Go for something further back in the cabin.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.