Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't get through to MPC

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by percysmith
Non-contributing Fund? Gosh...... I never work for a company that don't match fund by 100% up to 15% salary.
Old Aug 3, 2015, 9:10 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by Cathay Boy
Non-contributing Fund? Gosh...... I never work for a company that don't match fund by 100% up to 15% salary.
It's PCCW. They should be grateful they don't have to set up Agent #1234 Co. Ltd and contract their services out to PCCW --> AM.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 5:02 pm
Ambassador, Hong Kong and Macau

Programs: Non-top tier Asia Miles member
Originally Posted by toyotaboy95
The company running CX Marco Polo Club Service Centre is PCCW - which holds a big monopoly in the telecom market of Hong Kong. If you've ever been a customer of them, you'll know that they hardly care about Customer Service.

This is a clear sign that the Marco Polo Club Service Centre services are outsourced to PCCW: http://www.jobsdb.com/HK/en/Search/J...00003000374873
Updated discussion on Tsuen Wan conditions (still operated by PCCW on behalf of Asia Miles):

Post #61

Train左一星期已經會開始有人跳船
唔好以為你真係可以推介景點 設計行程 好chill咁
除左訓練EQ 挑戰耐力極限 你真係咩都學唔到

你只會係不停咁聽以下類班嘅call :
1. 不停問d Miles 幾時到戶口
2. 不停問waitlist wait到未幾時有機位
3. 投訴國泰嘅服務問題(因為你要聽埋國泰會員)
4. 當你係旅行社瘋狂check 機位
5. 做複雜嘅redeem booking (即係佢地係網上redeem唔到嘅booking)
6.打上來R野話要同經理對話

以上3、4、5 、6真係可以一個call講至少一小時
當然中間粗言穢語 鬧你無能等等一定唔少得

呢份工無錢 無技能 無自由 無時間 無自尊
你仲想有咩學#yup##yup##yup#

https://lihkg.com/thread/1827622/page/1 #61
ernestnywang likes this.
Old Mar 1, 2020, 7:52 am

Programs: Aeroplan SE. AF-Plat
If it's not an urgent matter, email them at [email protected] I got my answer and response in one business day. Better than wasting time holding on the phone.
Old Mar 3, 2020, 1:32 am

Location: Vancouver, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong
Programs: CX-DM, Marriott Gold, Fairmont Premier
Was able to get through to the diamond line with no issues or holding time. Had to call them twice today. The 3888 line.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.