Wiki Posts
Search

Stay rewarded promotion

Search this Thread

Old Sep 15, 2003, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Stay rewarded promotion

I received a postcard with the following promotion:

"Stay at any participating Radisson hotel or resort worldwide from September 15, 2003 through January 15, 2004 and watch your points multiply. Redeem your valuable Gold Points for FREE nights, or choose from many other exciting travel and merchandise awards. Your preference, your choice. As always.
Multiply Your Gold Points with Radisson Gold Rewards!
· 1st stay, earn 2,000 points per night
· 2nd stay, earn 3,000 total points per night
· 3rd stay, earn 4,000 total points per night
· 4th stay, earn 5,000 total points per night
· 5th stay, earn 6,000 total points per night

To start earning bonus points, simply go to www.stayrewarded.radisson.com to register prior to your first stay.

I already registered but I noticed that on the web page there are 1,000 points less per night. It could be that the extra 1,000 points are for elite members.
Old Sep 15, 2003, 11:08 pm

How is the Radisson Prg compared to Hilton, Starwood & Hyatt?

Tks

John
Old Sep 15, 2003, 11:32 pm

Sucks!
Old Sep 15, 2003, 11:54 pm

Sorry, auspexian, I was tempted to give this oneliner, but you asked for it - Radisson can't be compared to first-rate hotel programs you mention above. By itself program is a decent second rate loyalty program, but they build up a lot of bad blood over the last few years. People running their associated GoldPoints program are associated crooks, and they managed to stain the hotel program too.
Radisson itself made a few good moves, added redemptions in Europe, finally defined the elite program.
This recent promotion looks good, correct link is:
http://www.apex-ideas.com/goldpoints/details.asp

You just never know what to expect from these people, go for this promo, but keep an eye on their office of con management. A lot of people here would not touch them at all, I tend to me more pragmatic.

Read FT archives for the last year to find out more...

[This message has been edited by neophyte (edited 09-15-2003).]
Old Sep 16, 2003, 12:03 am

Finally, the fine print:
* Bonus points do not qualify for Elite status but are in addition to Elite bonus points for current Elite members.
* Bonus points awarded are capped with 5 stays per registered individual during promotional period.
* Bonus Gold Points are awarded per night, up to 10 consecutive nights per stay.

To maximize the points, one want to make stays #1 and #2 one-night, and ideally 10 nights #4 and #5 stays.
Old Sep 16, 2003, 3:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally posted by neophyte:
"this recent promotion looks good, correct link is:
http://www.apex-ideas.com/goldpoints/details.asp
The URL "www.stayrewarded.radisson.com" is the one on the postcard which automatically takes you to [http://www.apex-ideas.com/goldpoints/details.asp link,
so both links are correct.

[This message has been edited by Viajera (edited 09-16-2003).]
Old Sep 16, 2003, 7:33 pm

Location: NWA Platinum, PC Platinum, HH Gold, Radisson elite, Hertz #1 Gold; National Emerald, Wausau, WI
Thanks for sharing the promo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.