Wiki Posts
Search

Hos Is The Radisson Lackawanna Doing?

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2003, 2:51 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Hos Is The Radisson Lackawanna Doing?

Just wondering. I stayed there for 4 months in 1995 and really loved that old converted train station in Scranton, PA.

Has anyone stayed there recently? And do they still have some of the best hot wings you'll ever find?
Old Nov 28, 2014, 3:22 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
Originally Posted by hnechets
Just wondering. I stayed there for 4 months in 1995 and really loved that old converted train station in Scranton, PA.

Has anyone stayed there recently? And do they still have some of the best hot wings you'll ever find?
Well, they are still in business. It appears that a lot of their business might be from weddings.

Trax (bar) is still good. Good food and good prices.

The rooms and parts of the hotel need work. Moldy smell, stained furniture and carpet. Etc.

2 of 3 ice machines were broken.

Front desk staff is lazy or incompetent. I had to ask for my breakfast vouchers on a rate that included breakfast.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.