Wiki Posts
Search

new Chat to Agent facilty

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2017, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
new Chat to Agent facilty

I recently stayed at the new Park Inn in Izmir, Turkey and the Radisson Blu in Belfast.

In Izmir (a really beautiful new hotel and better than some Radisson Blus I have stayed in) I got an upgrade to one bedroom suite but - and they admitted as much to me - they hadn't a clue about Club Carlson not knowing for example about the free breakfast for Concierge members or the welcome gift.

So I didn't have much hope for my points posting and sure enough two weeks later they hadn't come through.

On the My Statement page I was miffed as well to see that my (penultimate) Weekend Extend has come through as 0 goldpoints - ineligible.

I was about to fill in the missing request form but noticed for the first time there was an option to Chat to Agent which I did and within three minutes my points (including the triple points from the recent promotion) had all been
added.

A useful new way to contact Club Carlson.
Old Jun 29, 2017, 7:42 am

Programs: BA BD SA
Originally Posted by CoweyB
I was about to fill in the missing request form but noticed for the first time there was an option to Chat to Agent which I did and within three minutes my points (including the triple points from the recent promotion) had all been
added.

A useful new way to contact Club Carlson.
Only about one-sixth of the points due from my Cardiff stay posted, so I went online to report it. I spotted the "Chat to agent" box and thought: "Great - I'll save myself some form filling." Except that no one connected from their side!

Is this feature manned 24 hours a day?
Old Jun 29, 2017, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver,, Oman Air Gold
Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA

Is this feature manned 24 hours a day?
That i don't know but you could try their Twitter folk. They usually get back to me in <24 hours

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.