Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Martinique - 2 beds with points?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 28, 2017, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Radisson Martinique - 2 beds with points?

I'm going to New York with my 3 teenage nieces in June. I'm using IHG points to cover our hotel for 2 nights, but don't have enough points for the 3rd night (a Wednesday). I was looking at moving to the Radisson Martinique...I have a free night certificate from the Club Carlson credit card, and then I'd pay for a second room with 70K points.

The Club Carlson site is showing standard award availability for the "classic guest room" and under the room description it says 1 bed. And in fact, if one were to purchase a room with $s, a classic guest room with 2 doubles costs a bit more than one with 1 bed.

Do you guys think I would have luck booking the award rooms and then trying to get rooms with 2 beds upon arrival?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.