Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Q4 promotion foretelling + perks after year end but before card expires

Old Oct 20, 2016, 1:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: A3 Gold

Hi there friends,

Having not traveled much this year, with only 21 elite qualifying nights so far (and only 2 more nights booked), I wonder: do you think a double elite nights promo could be in the cards again? I would gladly spend 5 nights at some cheap CC hotel in Brazil to keep my status but 12 is out of question...

Also, I have some 14 nights booked for January. Am I right to assume I will be given all the gold perks (upgrade* and 4-4-2 rate) as card expires in February. Since I've always renewed my gold, I never had the chance to find that out by myself and couldn't find it searching on the forum.

TIA,

*yes it is a property that does give nice upgrades
Old Nov 9, 2016, 11:14 am

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
Here you go! It runs Nov. 1--Dec. 31. Registration & choosing Double Nights vs. Double Points are required.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.