Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson Blu Hannover changed my 2 for 1 reservation?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2016, 7:11 am
Original Poster

Hello. I made a reservation for the Radisson Blu Hannover for this December, using the 2-for-1 weekend extend offer. My reservation was completed, 89 Euros for the first night and the second night free. Today I was looking at the reservation for some reason and I noticed it was showing as 89 Euros for each night!

I cancelled that reservation and made a new reservation, it again allowed me to use the 2-for-1 promo and get the exact same rate. I then looked back at my email confirmations and saw that the first reservation showed a total of 89 Euros in the confirmation, but the matching cancellation showed a rate of 178 Euros. It seems like the hotel went in and added payment for the second night?

I can't figure this out? I will keep watching my new reservation, but I just find this really curious. I don't want to have problems at check-out. I did print a copy of my complete new reservation showing the second night free.

Any thoughts on this?
Old Oct 4, 2016, 1:52 pm

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
Rates with promos/BRG with Carlson properties seem to mess up whatever rate you see on the My Reservations part of their site/app. Most of my bookings, after BRG applied, will show a rate of $0.00 for the entire stay. Other times the tax has been very off (usually for pre BRG rate), but its never an issue at the hotel.

Tweet at them to see if there is an actual issue or if its just a display error
Old Oct 13, 2016, 3:58 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Yes, this is a system issue.
Had the same problem with free night certificate - it showed their internal rate. I had no issue at the hotel, they were aware of the problem.
Old Oct 13, 2016, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
No need to rebook or be concerned IMO.

As long as you have an e-mail showing the correct rate everything should be fine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.