Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Club Carlson Around the World

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2016, 7:12 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Originally Posted by Adam1222
Right, but you didn't bump the thread to scold the OP and refer him to an unhelpful thread until he clarified what he sought.

Doesnt seem like bumping a thread from a while back just to scold the OP and provide info we know is outdated and irrelevant to what the OP wants to know is superhelpful. Shrug. The OP hasn't been back on quite in awhile so why don't we assume his question is either answered or he has moved on rather than criticize his posting.
Cheers.
I'm not criticizing his posting and I'm not scolding him either! If that's what you read into my post then you are mistaken. I added the post since a similar topic has been discussed and because the OP was not getting a lot of feedback that seemed helpful. IMHO me referencing the post adds more to the original post than your post but I'm not going to debate this with you since I'm sure your of a different opinion. Let's just a agree to disagree and maybe we can get the topic back on track.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 9:51 pm

Programs: Marriott Plat, Global Entry
Best low point redemptions

The best low point redemptions I have done are the Country Inn, Panjim, Goa, India (9000 points/ night) and the Park Inn, Davao, Philippines (15000 points/night) . Both of these properties are new and were in the perfect location for me.
Old Sep 19, 2016, 9:41 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by klakhav
Great follow up questions! Thanks!
I was looking for something on East Coast where I can take my family for vacations. So Best value for the points would be good but I am not certain if I can find any hotel for less than 28K/night so something closer to either a beach or amusement park with free breakfast would be nice.

Thanks
OP, CC is pretty poor anywhere in the US hotel wise. Country I&S are not bad for a motel (eg Hamptons, Fairfields) But arent really resorts. Most Rads in the US are Rads because no other chain will allow them into the chain, yes thats how bad they are. There are a couple of Rad Blus that are the exception but arent resorts Chicago, Mall of America. You might a Rad that is passable but they are far and few in between.

Now Europe has a bunch that are OK and some resorts as well, eg Croatia

A mainstay is Scandinavia and Eastern Europe where they arent 5* but in many places they are the best that there is and youd be hard pressed to find any other US Chain (sometimes theres a BW ).

Now if a resort area is important and the condition of the hotel isnt then you may find some places in the US to hit
Old Sep 19, 2016, 11:35 am

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
I can recommend 3 good properties I have stayed at

Plaza on the river in London
Radisson Blu Style Vienna
Radisson Strand Stockholm.

There are not many choices for luxurious stays with carlson. You can get good value by staying at the cheaper properties but that's not what I'm after.

Last edited by mintcilantro; Sep 21, 2016 at 11:23 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.