Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Kuwait

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K M, AA 2 MM PREM, AVIS First, HYATT Explorist, Marriott Lifetime Platinum., Hilton Gold.
Radisson Blu Kuwait

Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Al Bida Road Al Taawoon Street Salwa, Kuwait KW

Excellent Hotel and Outstanding Staff (0 Photo)

Staying here right now and will be here for a while. I really like this hotel as it has nice size rooms. Only thing is my room is on the first floor and it has a view of the roof other then that I like this hotel. Breakfast is excellent. Executive lounge (or they call it business Class lounge) is on the third floor. They have an outstanding gym with many locals working out. You can walk to the beach and interestingly this hotel is only about half a mile from the Amir's s house. 5 minute walk you can find a small mall with TGI Fridays, Texas Roadhouse, etc. Excellent front desk staff - specially Anna, she is very helpful. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. From the bus drivers to the wait staff to the front desk staff - they all are outstanding.Thanks

Excellent Hotel and Outstanding Staff

Would you like to write a review on the Radisson Blu Hotel, Kuwait?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old Jul 10, 2016, 7:06 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by ACC2008
Introduction Staying here right now and will be here for a while. I really like this hotel as it has nice size rooms. Only thing is my room is on the first floor and it has a view of the roof other then that I like this hotel. Breakfast is excellent. Executive lounge (or they call it business Class lounge) is on the third floor. They have an outstanding gym with many locals working out. You can walk to the beach and interestingly this hotel is only about half a mile from the Amir's s house. 5 minute walk you can find a small mall with TGI Fridays, Texas Roadhouse, etc. Excellent front desk staff - specially Anna, she is very helpful. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. From the bus drivers to the wait staff to the front desk staff - they all are outstanding.Thanks
It sounds nice, but which property are you describing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.