Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any recent retention offers for keeping the credit cards,either business or personal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any recent retention offers for keeping the credit cards,either business or personal?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2016, 7:26 am
Original Poster

Has anyone recently received a retention offer for keeping their credit card?
If so any details about what was offered to you would be appreciated.

While 75 or 60 dollars is probably close to worth 40000 points to me , I am also considering cancelling the cards, because program is too bait and switch for me -- combination of the cancelling the two for one award nights at the same time as devaluing every property that I stay at at the same time made me reluctant to continue the relationship.

It would not take too much to get me to stay for another year to see if things have settled down.

Thanks
Old Apr 6, 2016, 10:54 am

Don't you get a free night cert if you spent 10K in the previous year upon paying AF. So the AF would get you 40K points and the ability to get that free night cert if you spent 10k?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.