Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Any success in changing the date of the bonus award night reservation?

Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:38 pm
Original Poster

I made a 2 nights reservation using the credit card's bonus award night before the benefit went away in June. Now I want to push the reservation later by 1 day.

According to the term and condition, it states the bonus award night benefit will be voided and not available for reuse for any change and cancellation.

I would like to know did anybody make change to the existing reservation and able to keep the bonus award night benefit? If so, what is the proper way to do it? thanks.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 4:21 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by lililolo
I made a 2 nights reservation using the credit card's bonus award night before the benefit went away in June. Now I want to push the reservation later by 1 day.

According to the term and condition, it states the bonus award night benefit will be voided and not available for reuse for any change and cancellation.

I would like to know did anybody make change to the existing reservation and able to keep the bonus award night benefit? If so, what is the proper way to do it? thanks.
Call the hotel directly, just ask to move dates. Don't even mention the 241 deal. Ask for a new print out of new reservation and have them confirm that it is a points stay, all is ok. Now that is not a 100% guarantee that all is good, YMMV
Old Oct 11, 2015, 10:20 pm

What if you want to bump the dates by a month or more? Any chance of luck moving bonus award night reservations that far?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 12:22 am

Programs: AA GLD (1MM), Hyatt PLT, Hilton Gold, IHG Platinum
I tried contacting a hotel direct to change dates on a booking originally booked with points.
Was told flat out that the only way the booking can be changed was to contact Club Carlson.
Old Oct 13, 2015, 3:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, CC Gold, SPG Gold, AA Exec Platinum
I was told the same or that the hotel would cancel the reservation and rebook it at the current rates which mean I would lose the points.

Oh wells, I'll take my points back for another use.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.