Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

New $17 Daily Award Booking Fee for Radisson Aruba

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New $17 Daily Award Booking Fee for Radisson Aruba

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2015, 8:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by happy2traveler202
I also had the $17 fee show up on my reservation. However, I just returned from my stay there and the only thing I was charged was a $3.50 per room per day environmental fee.
Did Hilton reach out to you to update your CC reservation or did you contact them?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 10:26 am

Programs: SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Platinum, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by fleet100
$17.00 per night fee now appears on my award night reservation at Radisson Martinique.
Same. Can anyone confirm they were not charged, my res is for tomorrow.
Old Aug 4, 2015, 2:58 pm

No one from Hilton or CC reached out to me. Had I not been reading these boards, I'm sure I would have arrived thinking I was staying at a Radisson.
Once again, I can confirm that even though my CC reservation showed the new $17 fee, the only thing I was charged was an environmental levy of $3.50 per room per day.
Old Oct 22, 2015, 4:57 pm

Upgrades at the Hilton

Has anyone gone to the Aruba Hilton who has Club Carlson Concierge status since the rebranding?

This status gave you access to the Executive Lounge (Plaza lounge) for breakfast and drinks.

I am curious what that are doing now for Club Carlson Elites.
Old Oct 24, 2015, 8:26 am

Programs: American Airlaines, Delta SkyMiles, United, BA, HH, Marriott, SPG, Priority Club
Originally Posted by dev96
Has anyone gone to the Aruba Hilton who has Club Carlson Concierge status since the rebranding?

This status gave you access to the Executive Lounge (Plaza lounge) for breakfast and drinks.

I am curious what that are doing now for Club Carlson Elites.
I just checked in last night. Hilton gold and gold with CC. I emailed them a month ago requesting upgrade to exec level due to status. Upgrade was provided.
Old Oct 28, 2015, 8:06 pm

Programs: American Airlaines, Delta SkyMiles, United, BA, HH, Marriott, SPG, Priority Club
Also can confirm the only fee charged was the $3.50/night environmental levy. FYI - talk your way to an upgrade to executive level and you won't have to pay for a meal while you are here. Great breakfast, snacks most of the day and then 5-7 cocktail hour which includes great hor'duevres that can make a meal easily.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.