Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Points missing after cancelling an award booking

Old May 31, 2015, 4:24 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Is there a way I can contact (I already emailed and triedcalling them on US toll free number, closed today) them for missing points. I originally booked a reservation (points) for dec 2016, I just wanted to make a slight change in dates so I cancelled and as per cancellation policy, I should have gotten back all my points back but it seems like points didn't go back to the pool. Now facing with award devaluation, I am pretty pissed that I can't make an award reservation based on old award chart.
Old May 31, 2015, 9:01 pm

Happened to me too. I did figure out that you can modify a reservation and move your date to one in the future if the same award level is available.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.