Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will you be cancelling your CC Visa?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2016, 10:53 am

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Originally Posted by Richard1148
Two statement periods. Last year the AF posted to my credit card account on 4/2/15 and the points posted to my Club Carlson account 6/3/15. I'm not sure if they would return your AF if you cancelled after that long.
Originally Posted by iluvdoco
Thinking about paying the $75 to get the 40K points, then cancelling. How long does it take for the 40K points to deposit? I can't remember.
yeah.. us bank is a bit smarter than other banks. They are tough to take advantage of.

I truly wish that everyone takes advantage of them and abuses the benefits they offer
Old Oct 21, 2016, 1:47 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Just closed mine, the best offer that is available right now to keep it is 7500 points. It was a good run, I used the second free night twice in 3 years, got the 30k bonus last year for staying one night, and also e cert for keeping it last year.
Old Nov 2, 2016, 8:04 am

The cert for spending $10K annually is still in effect I take it?
Old Nov 4, 2016, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
The cert for spending $10K annually is still in effect I take it?
Yes. But you wont get it until 2 months after paying your AF. ditto the 40K annual bonus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.