Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

What hotel should I redeem my points in France and Spain?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2015, 10:59 pm
Original Poster

I am planing my trip before they take away 2nd night free. I already book 4 nights in Paris. We plan to spent 3 weeks in Paris and southern France and Spain. What hotel or itinerary that you suggest we should book on this trip? I have enough points for 6 more night at 50K rate (book 3 nights get 3 nights free)
Old May 19, 2015, 12:24 am
Community Director Emerita

Research Radisson Blu in Cannes. It has a lovely location by the harbor overlooking the sea. I've only seen it from the exterior.
Old May 19, 2015, 7:26 am

I've heard the Radisson Blu in Madrid is quite nice...I have 3 nights booked there to clear out my account before the big devaluation.
Old May 19, 2015, 8:48 pm

I have 1nt booked there. 50k pts for a 160euro/nt room isn't that good of a deal to me. And the hotel does seem to be very mediocre by every standard I can measure.

Don't get me wrong, it passes for a quality room from pictures I have looked at. I guess it depends on your definition of quite nice. I agree nice...not quite nice.

Originally Posted by bmrisko
I've heard the Radisson Blu in Madrid is quite nice...I have 3 nights booked there to clear out my account before the big devaluation.
Old May 20, 2015, 3:49 pm

Originally Posted by factory81
I have 1nt booked there. 50k pts for a 160euro/nt room isn't that good of a deal to me. And the hotel does seem to be very mediocre by every standard I can measure.

Don't get me wrong, it passes for a quality room from pictures I have looked at. I guess it depends on your definition of quite nice. I agree nice...not quite nice.
Well considering it is your only CC option in Spain, it is quite nice in that regard.
Old May 21, 2015, 9:42 am
Original Poster

Now I am thinking about spent 2 nights in Amsterdam before heading to Paris.
Old May 27, 2015, 7:52 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Cannes? Nice? Biarritz? Corsica (if you can get to it).
Old May 27, 2015, 8:47 pm
Original Poster

I booked 2 night in Biarritz.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.