Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

SAD finding no upgrade for booking with points now!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2015, 7:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta and NW

When the plan changed recently I decided to book a trip to Europe. I saw availability for room upgrades everywhere except the Mayfair in London. All upgrades are now gone. Will it help if I call Club Carlson? Thanks for any advice you have.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 8:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta and NW
Smile was able to get upgrade in Paris

Availability showed up when I tried again for Paris. Things are happening with Carlson group, I'm glad I was able to find a way to use my extra points before they take the BIG hit! Still no upgrade opportunity for Cardiff that was there a couple of days ago.

The good thing is the website works well for canceling and rebooking rooms, so I'll just keep trying until the end of May.
Old Apr 10, 2015, 11:17 am
Suspended

Hey, why don't you have the moderators amend your title as you concede it is not true -- only at SOME hotels you have found this to be the case!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.