Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Am being told Club Carlson award xls can't be done?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2015, 8:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium

The res agent claims they are having problems with certain accounts. He has not seen this but his supervisor has. I cant XL two award reservations online or on the phone. Can't even change them. I was told to call back when the customer service dept is open.

Since I can't XL I can't make new bookings using points. Very frustrating as its been going on for days.

Anyone else have this problem?
Old Apr 6, 2015, 9:24 pm

I assume XL means cancel... if so I just canceled a award res and rebooked.
Old Apr 7, 2015, 2:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA-1K, MM, Hilton-Diamond, Marriott-Titanium
Originally Posted by aviator8
I assume XL means cancel... if so I just canceled a award res and rebooked.
Thanks. Yes, XL means cancel. It's strange as its just on one account. I have two accounts, one business and one personal. Guess I need to call customer service.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 3:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, M&M Senator
Depending on the award and the hotel, it can be a hassle to cancel. I've had problems with 2for1 in Europe, last night free ("standard" awards for gold members), and cash and points at some hotels but not at others. Eventually it all worked out but some involved calling the hotel directly and some involved customer service and some cancellations involved both and took several days. Again, everything worked out in the end but it took some time, patience and work--more than most other chains.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.