Wiki Posts
Search

Save 50% on your Next Night

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 9:20 pm
Original Poster

Save 50% on your Next Night

Hello,

I did a search here and in the hotel deals forum and was susprised to find not recent talk about this offer at SAS Radisson:

"Save 50% on your Next Night

FEATURES:
For every night you pay a regular rate, get the next for 50% off. Minimum of a Two Night stay. Arrive any day of week, now until December 31, 2015. Discount will be taken off at check-out."

The way I understand it: A 25% discount on stays with an even number of nights. The online booking shows the full price, the discount will only be applied at ckeckout. Is that correct? Are there any pitfalls/limtations/exceptions?

Is that offer widely available or only in a few select hotels? (I'm going to stay at the Phoenix North, and it is available there.)
Old Feb 23, 2015, 7:10 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
http://www.radisson.com/offers/9163215/
PHX only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.