Search

business room award, breakfast?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2015, 8:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold

hello everyone

just made an award booking for a "Business Class" room at the Radisson Blu Beke in Budapest, which seems very nice. When having a look at the rate it says "room only" and further down "incl. Buffet Breakfast". Anyone have any experience what is now true here?

regards,

Chris
Old Feb 22, 2015, 11:13 am

I for one would conclude that, if a room says “incl. buffet brakfast”, I am entitled to get a free breakfast.

Should the hotel refuse, I would insist to have an invoice and forward it to Club Carlson.
Old Feb 22, 2015, 8:13 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, TK Gold

Stayed at the hotel in November on business room redemption (on the old rate, with credit card free night - was a great deal).

Breakfast is included with the business room. They will have your name on the list.
Old Feb 23, 2015, 4:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold
thanks cwis for the reply! the hotel looks really nice... i am wondering why it is so cheap!

chris
Old Feb 24, 2015, 9:57 am

Originally Posted by cg346
thanks cwis for the reply! the hotel looks really nice... i am wondering why it is so cheap!

chris
Its in Budapest
Old Mar 4, 2015, 5:46 pm

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by nsummy
Its in Budapest
LOL

That's why I love the place
Old Mar 9, 2015, 5:58 am

When i get upgraded to Business class room on an award stay I always got free breakfast.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 1:23 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by WORLDWIDE TRAVELER
When i get upgraded to Business class room on an award stay I always got free breakfast.
Business rooms include access to lounge or breakfast at restaurant. What you can do is do a dummy booking for business room and see if it is included in rate, and print it out.

As concierge, I have been upgraded to business class rooms and given breakfast at lounge.

I have also NOT been upgraded to Business Class room and no lounge access, but yes breakfast at restaurant (Full Buffet)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.