Wiki Posts
Search

Can you still earn points via TGI Fridays

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2015, 6:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Gold, rif-raf on most others; MBTA "valued customer"
Can you still earn points via TGI Fridays

I can't seem to find anything. I know you were able to as of a couple years ago.
Old Jan 12, 2015, 11:27 pm

Originally Posted by bosnyc
I can't seem to find anything. I know you were able to as of a couple years ago.
AFAIK, No! I haven't seen any offers lately...last I remember seeing was back in 2012.
Old Jan 15, 2015, 6:19 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
I signed up for the partnership promo and offers back in the day of the big promotions, and have had this question of late, too. But I could never make it work, anyway.
Old Jan 16, 2015, 4:18 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
No

Just noticed this in the wiki for the Carlson Hotels (Radisson) Family & Friends Rate thread in the Hotel Deals forum (which I'll propose again ought to be in this one):

... (TGIF sold to Sentinel Capital Partners as of July 2014) ...
...so they're out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.