Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Fisherman's Wharf leaving Radisson.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2015, 10:49 am

when you log in to your Club Carlson account do you see the reservation listed?

because I see my reservation in mine.
Old Jun 30, 2015, 8:31 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by riversidetom
when you log in to your Club Carlson account do you see the reservation listed?

because I see my reservation in mine.
Yep. Just not sure if the hotel feels as strongly about honoring the reservation as Club Carlson does
Old Jul 1, 2015, 1:24 am

Originally Posted by steveholt
Yep. Just not sure if the hotel feels as strongly about honoring the reservation as Club Carlson does
Ask for a written confirmation they will honor the reservation. I wouldn't count on it and already now look for an alternative accommodation.
Old Jul 16, 2015, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
To follow up on this: hotel honored the reservation. New hotel is nice enough, still going through some hiccups, but a grade above what I was expecting the Radisson to be.
Old Jul 24, 2015, 4:52 pm

great news!! thanks so much for following up!

going 9/25-9/27

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.