Park Inn Mainz

Old Nov 24, 2014, 6:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT 3MM, Hilton/Marriott/SPG/Club Carlson GLD, IHG PLT
Park Inn Mainz

Hi, I do not see anything mentioned on FT on the above. Visiting for the Christmas market this week, any suggestions, ideas, thoughts? How to get there from the main train station, the one with ruins. Thanks.
Old Jan 7, 2015, 7:46 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and 1M,Hilton Diamond, CC GM, MB GM, Avis 1st, National Exec.
Enjoy the Stay?

Originally Posted by arollins
Hi, I do not see anything mentioned on FT on the above. Visiting for the Christmas market this week, any suggestions, ideas, thoughts? How to get there from the main train station, the one with ruins. Thanks.
Hope your stay, if you did, was better than mine. Icy cold reception and no recognition of Gold Status. Parking overpriced and minimal. I have no idea how you could get there via public transport as it is rather remote. I believe a bus stopped near but no frequently.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.