Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Stay 2 nights with gold points and 3rd night free?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2014, 4:16 am
Original Poster

I was quite sure that there was a deal like "if you pay with your gold points for 2 nights, your 3rd night stay will be for free".

I can't really find that post now so I started to wonder if I remember wrong or if there is any other catch.

I am trying to book 3 night stay with my gold points and I don't see 3rd night offered for free, so I just wonder
Old Nov 8, 2014, 8:00 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
You get 1 night free with any award stay if you are a USBank Club Carlson Visa Signature card holder. That means if you book an award stay for 2 nights, you only pay for 1 using points.

Quite possibly one of the best deals around.
Old Nov 8, 2014, 5:51 pm

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
edit.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 5:26 pm
Original Poster

so no deals for non Visa card owners ? I am sad

I am a non US person, so no cards here, looks like I will miss the deal.

Thank you!
Old Nov 10, 2014, 2:53 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG & Marriott Gold, CC Silver
You don't need a card, just gold status for the 2 for 1 or 4 for 2 rates. I'm using this in Oslo on a 3 night stay next spring - the rates are quite good. You can use the 2 for 1 for the first 2 nights and use points for the 3rd.

http://www.clubcarlson.com/2for1
http://www.clubcarlson.com/4for2
Old Nov 10, 2014, 3:57 pm

Programs: Celebrity Elite Plus, RCCL Diamond, Princess Platinum, Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
But the European 2for1 or 4for2 is only possible for certain days of the week (as noted in your links). I've used the offer several times, including the 4for2 in Munich a couple of weeks ago.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.