Business Credit Card

Old Jul 15, 2014, 4:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hyatt Diamond; Delta Platinum; Priority Club Platinum.
Business Credit Card

I am a bit confused about how the business card program works..

If I am the owner of the business and get the club Carlson credit business credit card... is it linked with my personal club Carlson account... so, earnings go there... bonuses go there... perks (3rd night free) are eligible on reservations booked from my personal account.

OR... do I have to have a separate business account to use for the credit card bonuses, perks, etc.

Thanks!
Old Jul 15, 2014, 7:30 pm
In memoriam

Don't know about have to. But, I have both a personal and a biz CC card and they opened a new points account for the second card.

I believe you can transfer the points back and forth between your accounts--but, it may not be worth it since according other threads you can actually get four nights for the points price of two using your credit cards if you have two accounts.
Old Jul 20, 2014, 7:21 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold
Business Credit Card

Maybe I'm wrong but I think you're supposed to have just one account with both cards linked to it. There would clearly be advantages to having two CC accounts but I don't think it is supposed to work that way.
Old Jul 24, 2014, 7:15 am

No, they won't let you have one club Carlson account with both a business and a personal credit card account linked. You are required to have a different club Carlson account for each credit card account.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.