Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Which hotels give free breakfast

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2014, 3:30 pm
Original Poster

From my research just Country Inn and Suites offers free breakfast for all.
I am gold, any other Carlson hotels have complimentary breakfast?
Old Apr 10, 2014, 3:57 pm

Originally Posted by flyer12345
From my research just Country Inn and Suites offers free breakfast for all.
I am gold, any other Carlson hotels have complimentary breakfast?

Under the T&C, only CIS offers free breakfast, but there are a few properties that offer complimentary breakfast to everyone/Golds. Best to email before stay and ask.
Old Apr 11, 2014, 8:21 am

In the Nordics you have free breakfast in a lot of the properties.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 4:19 am

Other than Country Inns and Suites, only Concierge members receive free breakfast at all properties that have a restaurant. Several non USA locations offer free breakfast to all such as the Art'otel Amersterdam. There are several locations that will include free breakfast if you get upgraded to a business or concierge floor such as the Radisson Orlando UCF. Some properties will not include a free breakfast even if you get upgraded to a certain floor such as the Radisson Blu Amersterdam. Some properties will give Gold members a breakfast voucher if you ask such as Radisson Martinque although YMMV.

So for Gold or Silver elite status, breakfast benefits are possible but vary by specific property and are subject to change. It would be nice to compile a list of all non Country Inns and Suites that offer complimentary breakfasts to all.
Old Apr 13, 2014, 9:17 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, HH-Gold
Al Muna Kareem Radisson Blu Hotel in Madinah, Saudi Arabia offers free breakfast for all guests. Stayed there in Jan-2013.
Old Apr 17, 2014, 2:14 pm

Programs: DL Plat, UA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Credit Card Diamond

Radisson El Paso Airport has free breakfast for all in the restaurant. They also have breakfast burritos ready before 5am for a grab-and-go option which makes this hotel my go to choice when I'm on the 6am ELP-ATL flight. Last time I stayed there I was upgraded to the concierge floor but there is no concierge lounge so it was more of a pain because the co-workers I was traveling with couldn't access my floor.
Old Apr 18, 2014, 5:58 pm

Programs: Some, not all.
Originally Posted by fassy
And some serious breakfast to boot.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 12:19 pm

Programs: DL Gold/MM, HH Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold
I was pleasantly surprised that breakfast buffet was free at the Radisson in Varanasi, India.
Old Apr 19, 2014, 1:25 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by fassy
It's a regional standard of sort. The overwhelming majority of "3/4-star" full-service hotels in the region seem to include breakfast, more so regional properties outside the national capitals but often in the national capitals too. When it comes to regional Radisson Blu (and most other US-presence major hotel brand) properties in capital cities in the region, they are less likely to include free breakfast than regional brand hotel companies in the same cities.

I wouldn't be surprised if all Park Inns in Scandinavia -- unlike some Radisson Blu properties in Scandinavia -- offer free breakfast to all guests.

Last edited by GUWonder; Apr 19, 2014 at 1:30 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.