Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson Red & Quorvus Collection two new brands

Old Feb 20, 2014, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, one of the world’s largest and most dynamic hotel groups, today announced at the Radisson® and Radisson Blu® Americas annual business conference, the company will launch two new global hotel brands. Radisson Red, a ”lifestyle select” brand that has been designed and developed to deliver today’s customer the experience of tomorrow, while Quorvus Collection, an expertly curated collection of luxury hotels, will reflect and respond to the true sensibilities of the contemporary global traveler while celebrating the culture of each and every location. Carlson Rezidor, whose brands include Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, aims to have more than 60 Radisson Red hotels and 20 hotels in the Quorvus Collection by 2020.

I feel like my mom just adopted me a baby brother.

Weird having these two brands join the family. Oh well. I hope Quorvus Collection is nice!
Old Feb 21, 2014, 6:05 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Thread already exists

19FEB14
Thread already exists.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/carls...announced.html .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.