Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson Program Changes eff. Mar 15, 2014

Old Feb 19, 2014, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: SanDiego1K
Please see post #20 for the official announcement from our CC rep.

CC rep confirms that changes occur March 15.

List of all 2014 Category Changes

Properties going from 6 to 7 (50k to 70k points):
Radisson Royal Hotel, Dubai
Radisson Blu Le Dokhans Hotel, Paris Trocadero
Radisson Blu 1835 Hotel & Thalasso, Cannes
Radisson Blu Le Metropolitan Hotel, Paris Eiffel
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
The May Fair (London)
Plaza on the River, London
artotel, Amsterdam
Radisson Royal Hotel, Moscow
Print Wikipost

Club Carlson Program Changes eff. Mar 15, 2014

Old Apr 25, 2014, 2:04 am

Originally Posted by tsmith12
I love the fact award nights will qualify for tier status...
I wasn't credited tier nights for a stay of two nights recently on a points + cash rate booking (I was credited points for the cash portion though). I got credited tier nights towards status for the following night which I had booked separately and paid cash in full. Is this right referring to what I quoted above, from the changes made to the programme in March? I believe I should get credited two tier nights towards status earning aswell, for my points + cash booking?

Snacky
Old Apr 25, 2014, 3:51 am

Update:

The 1 night credited today, and also simply listed as 0 points in the statement.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 12:34 pm

Originally Posted by V8Brit
Update: The 1 night credited today, and also simply listed as 0 points in the statement.

My two missing points+cash tier nights posted a couple of days later, and also got the the whole stay credited as two stays/three nights towards tier status. I believe this to be correct. I also emailed CC about this. I guess award and points+cash nights just show up in the statement a little bit later than nights fully paid then.

Snacky
Old May 2, 2014, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by skaya
I have received mails (from hotel/CS) that they are restored, although they dont show on my acct, nor are the points taken.

But I am guaranteed I have my reservations. Maybe it becomes free
My reservations all came back but returned points are still there. So my rooms will also be free

By the way, if I try to book new room, it says "The selected hotel is currently off-line and is not accepting reservations." Maybe Radisson Cancun is leaving Carlson unless it is a website bug. This might be why our reservations were canceled at first.
Old May 10, 2014, 2:57 pm

Programs: Hy-Vee Fuel Saver
Originally Posted by bobbybrown
By the way, if I try to book new room, it says "The selected hotel is currently off-line and is not accepting reservations." Maybe Radisson Cancun is leaving Carlson unless it is a website bug. This might be why our reservations were canceled at first.
It is now Adhara Cancn:

http://www.adharacancun.com/
Old May 14, 2014, 2:59 pm
Suspended

Programs: RIP
Originally Posted by scruffy
It is now Adhara Cancn:

http://www.adharacancun.com/
Yep, left chain. I talked to them a few days ago, and they cancelled my reservations. For any points issues I was told to contact CC.
Old Jun 3, 2014, 4:23 am

Used a few more award nights, seems really hit and miss as to whether you get awarded the points.

First stay - nothing ( CC CS updated)
Second stay - nothing ( CC CS Updated the nights but awaiting confirmation of the food)
Third stay - automatically posted with food points
Fourth stay - nothing (currently with CC CS)
Fifth stay - Same place as third stay didn't post (currently with CC CS).

Basically having to chase the majority of them to make sure the nights get posted to my account, more hassle than I would expect!
Old Jun 4, 2014, 7:34 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by V8Brit
Used a few more award nights, seems really hit and miss as to whether you get awarded the points.

First stay - nothing ( CC CS updated)
Second stay - nothing ( CC CS Updated the nights but awaiting confirmation of the food)
Third stay - automatically posted with food points
Fourth stay - nothing (currently with CC CS)
Fifth stay - Same place as third stay didn't post (currently with CC CS).

Basically having to chase the majority of them to make sure the nights get posted to my account, more hassle than I would expect!
Missing point request is unfortunate and a PITA, but I find by sending an email, I get all resolved within 48 hours.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.