Stay 3 Nights Get 1 Night

Old Jan 9, 2014, 8:35 am

Many thanks for confirming that! - that's good news.

Originally Posted by schauschun
2for1 will count as 1 night for the promo 2for4 will count as 2 nights (if you are lucky, 2for1 will give you 2 nights and 2for4 will give you 4 nights, but that will be up to hotel how they have registered the nights in their booking-system)
Old Jan 9, 2014, 11:50 am

Programs: A3 Gold
Originally Posted by dennycrane1
I stayed on an EMEA weekend extender rate at Park Inn Prague and 4 nights were posted. Hope that helps.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 1:18 pm

Anyone knows corporation or family&friends rate count? TIA!
Old Jan 9, 2014, 3:29 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
It has to be a gold point earning rate, so the F&F rate will not count, I do not know about the corporation rates though.
Old Jan 9, 2014, 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by Ikaz
It has to be a gold point earning rate, so the F&F rate will not count, I do not know about the corporation rates though.
Thanks, Ikaz. I've tweeted CC and they said corp rates do qualify.

For F&F rate, do you mean that it does NOT earn any points, just like IHG's F&F rate? I've never used CC's F&F before.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 1:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Brendan
I second Cooperhs's correction of Toomanybooks's math, which makes it even a better deal. Or if the 3 nights are 1 single stay, then 4000 of online booking bonuses are not earned, making the total "only" 48,400. Either way, close to the 50K needed to get a free top-of-the-line 2 night stay!
Yeah, I messed up the Gold bonus. Pretty good deal.
Old Jan 10, 2014, 8:40 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by zhengqiji
Thanks, Ikaz. I've tweeted CC and they said corp rates do qualify.

For F&F rate, do you mean that it does NOT earn any points, just like IHG's F&F rate? I've never used CC's F&F before.
The F&F rate does not earn points
Old Jan 11, 2014, 4:59 am

Originally Posted by TallestHotelInJapan
Not too bad but not perfect either. What is the cash value of 38k Club Carlson points?
Certainly depends on what value u can get out of it,but i would say 38k points would be something close to 170-200$ in value on average.
Old Jan 11, 2014, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by tangey
I don't stay much in CC properties, but happen to have a booking coming up shortly, for 2 rooms for 1 night. As it happens, the couple who is accompanying us is paying for the stay, although it's booked by me and I'll settle the bill. I'm assuming that counts for 2 nights against this promo ? (i've registered).

If so, time to look for the cheapest CC property to book for a night,as that'll be my only cost for these 38K points. Currently see one for Ł48.
I am 100% sure,if the reservation has been made under your account and bill would be processed in total for 2 rooms together{That a single reservation i hope} then your account would be credited with 2 nights in all
Old Jan 11, 2014, 5:53 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by Jasjot Sadana
I am 100% sure,if the reservation has been made under your account and bill would be processed in total for 2 rooms together{That a single reservation i hope} then your account would be credited with 2 nights in all
100% sure based on what?
Old Jan 11, 2014, 7:22 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
100% sure based on what?
100% sure based on all my earlier similar reservations with Club carlson hotels and more so the fact,it has been mentioned that one can get stay credit and poinsts for 3 rooms per night/reservation.
Old Jan 12, 2014, 1:06 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
100% sure based on all my earlier similar reservations with Club carlson hotels and more so the fact,it has been mentioned that one can get stay credit and poinsts for 3 rooms per night/reservation.
So far I have the opposite experience when booking 2 rooms I have received points for both rooms but stay credits and nights have allways posted as one this is booking as a single reservation, havent booked for 2 separate bookings
Old Jan 12, 2014, 1:57 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
So far I have the opposite experience when booking 2 rooms I have received points for both rooms but stay credits and nights have allways posted as one this is booking as a single reservation, havent booked for 2 separate bookings
Just 4 days back completed a 1 night 2 room reservation...Points posted for both rooms,1 stay credited{as it was under a single reservation} and 2 nights credited
Old Jan 12, 2014, 6:06 am

Programs: The Golden status boy
At the airport and checking into the CI&S for 7 nights in NYC. Boy I'm glad I saw this thread!
Old Jan 14, 2014, 4:03 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Certainly depends on what value u can get out of it,but i would say 38k points would be something close to 170-200$ in value on average.
That seems a bit high to me. I'd say ~$150. Nevertheless a good promo. I just booked my 3 day stay in a few weeks. Looking forward to topping up the acct so I can redeem

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.