Radisson Grafton London

Old Dec 15, 2013, 2:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Radisson Grafton London

Does anyone know how to reach the GM or a Guest Relations person at this hotel? I have a simple request and I sent three communications to the email address listed on their website and the only thing I heard back is silence.

My partner and I are having a special trip next week and staying at that property, I'm starting to regret this choice already.

Thanks for your help.
Old Dec 15, 2013, 4:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Radisson Grafton London

Why not call them?
Old Dec 15, 2013, 5:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: OWE AA EXP;*A TK Gold; Marriott LTT; Hyatt Globalist; IHG Plat; National VIP
Because of the nature of my specific request I would rather talk to somebody in charge and not a front desk clerk.

Also, why do they provide email address? Is it a Super 8 Motel in Kansan City with no internet access or allegedly 4 star property in London? I can call them, but I can also stay at another hotel that responds to their guests.

Guess the standards of communicating with guests at this property are not what I'm used to at other hotels.
Old Dec 15, 2013, 5:27 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Bonvoy LTTE, HH Dia, HY Expl
Radisson Grafton London

I agree that I would initially also want to talk to someone in charge about a specific request but if your not getting anywhere with what you have tried then I would definitely call. You can always ask for the concierge or at least the front desk manager who could pass you on to the right person. A "simple request" should be able to be processed by most and not require the GMs attention.

Last edited by christianj; Dec 15, 2013 at 5:37 pm
Old Apr 11, 2015, 12:22 pm
Suspended

Here's a novel idea.

Someone actually report on their stay at the property since it now has a dedicated thread devoted to it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.