Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

For Club Carlson Visa cardholders: 50% off 2nd night at Tru Blu PHL + breakfast for 2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

For Club Carlson Visa cardholders: 50% off 2nd night at Tru Blu PHL + breakfast for 2

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2013, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond

Tru Blu Philadelphia offer.

Insert in CC statement:

1. Book now through 12/30/13. Stay 12/1/13 through 4/1/14.
2. Book at radissonbluphiladelphia.com/ccvisa or call 800-333-3333 and ask.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 10:41 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Delta Platinum Medallion, AAdvantage Platinum Pro
Originally Posted by toomanybooks
Tru Blu Philadelphia offer.

Insert in CC statement:

1. Book now through 12/30/13. Stay 12/1/13 through 4/1/14.
2. Book at radissonbluphiladelphia.com/ccvisa or call 800-333-3333 and ask.
This is the same Radisson Blu which ran a botched Cyber Monday promotion, and then followed that up by covering their tracks.

Read through the comments on their FB page. Not sure this is a property that is deserving of your business, if other options are available.

https://www.facebook.com/RadissonBluPhiladelphia
Old Dec 2, 2013, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Miami305
This is the same Radisson Blu which ran a botched Cyber Monday promotion, and then followed that up by covering their tracks.

Read through the comments on their FB page. Not sure this is a property that is deserving of your business, if other options are available.

https://www.facebook.com/RadissonBluPhiladelphia
Thanks for the link. Looks like a mess.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 9:37 am

Programs: A3 Gold
And the same hotel that sold me an e-standby upgrade that included 1,000 extra points and refused me to credit those saying the upgrade would only give me in-room benefits not the extra points. I said, "OK, fair, but why do you say that when you offer it?" It took me some time to get those points.
Still, the hotel is in a fantastic location and the renewed rooms are awesome. Just expect some hassle.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.