Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Discretionary Point Addition - Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2013, 10:16 pm
Original Poster

I stayed at the Radisson Blu Warwick Philadelphia hotel from Nov 1st through 4th (one night from the Stay One Get One deal from last year and two nights at 44,000 points total using my Club Carlson credit card). Incidentally, Nov 1st was the 1st day that this hotel officially became a Radisson Blu.

I quite enjoyed my stay (wrote about my Gold experience in the appropriate thread) and when I checked my Club Carlson account today, I saw a bonus of 100,000 points with the heading "Discretionary Point Addition - Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia". I can get probably $1,000 value of these points, staying for 4 nights (2 pairs of 2 nights at 2 different hotels) in Paris or London.

Has anyone else received something like this from Radisson when they had no complaints/problems at all? Could this be because of the grand opening of the Blu brand? Whatever the reason, I'm very impressed with Club Carlson so far.
Old Nov 18, 2013, 1:44 pm

Programs: DL, AA, UA, EK, Choice Diamond, IHG Platinum, Fairmont Premier, HHonors Silver, Best Western Diamond
Yes… it was because you were there on Opening Day (1NOV). Congrats!
Old Nov 18, 2013, 1:53 pm

Programs: AA EXP
I got 5,000 once under similar circumstances, I kind of feel like they meant to give you 10,000...
Old Nov 22, 2013, 12:59 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, SPG & Marriott Gold, CC Silver
Originally Posted by tarakcih
I stayed at the Radisson Blu Warwick Philadelphia hotel from Nov 1st through 4th (one night from the Stay One Get One deal from last year and two nights at 44,000 points total using my Club Carlson credit card). Incidentally, Nov 1st was the 1st day that this hotel officially became a Radisson Blu.

I quite enjoyed my stay (wrote about my Gold experience in the appropriate thread) and when I checked my Club Carlson account today, I saw a bonus of 100,000 points with the heading "Discretionary Point Addition - Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia". I can get probably $1,000 value of these points, staying for 4 nights (2 pairs of 2 nights at 2 different hotels) in Paris or London.

Has anyone else received something like this from Radisson when they had no complaints/problems at all? Could this be because of the grand opening of the Blu brand? Whatever the reason, I'm very impressed with Club Carlson so far.
Wow. I live in Philly and got an email offer of a slightly discounted stay there to celebrate the opening. If I'd known a hefty bonus would be included, I'd have jumped on that staycation!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.