Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

club carlson card bonus award night, do you need enough points for 2 nights to book?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

club carlson card bonus award night, do you need enough points for 2 nights to book?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2013, 12:47 pm
Original Poster

I just got the club carlson card from US bank with the bonus award night perk.

Say I wanted to book a two night stay that cost 44,000 club carlson points per night.
If I have 50,000 points in my account, can I book this stay enough though 2 nights technically cost 88,000 points (although I will get 44,000 points back)?

Secondly, do I need to be in physical possession of my club carlson card in order to make this booking or does my club carlson card account just need to be open already?
Old Nov 8, 2013, 2:08 pm

Programs: AS,UA
Nope, all you need is the 44k

I don't believe you need the card, i just made a booking for my mom and asked for her club carlson cc just in case and it was already in the system when i logged into her account
Old Nov 8, 2013, 2:53 pm

Programs: all
don't need physical possession

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.