Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson points to Skywards miles conversion

Old Nov 6, 2013, 11:06 am
Original Poster

Hi guys. This is my first post so note entirely sure if it is in the right place. On Saturday I ordered 165000 Club Carlson points to be transferred from my dad's account to my own Skywards account. The only difference between the accounts are that the first names are different, which according to a supervisor at CC is not a problem as the surname is the same.

I was wondering whether anyone had done the same conversion. If not to Skywards then to any other airline FF programme. How long does it take? Apparently I could be waiting up to two months!?
Old Nov 6, 2013, 3:49 pm
Formerly known as vgandhi

Programs: Delta 1 MM and Platinum, United Premier Platinum, Starwood Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Gold

I transferred club Carlson points from my wife's account to my account and there was no problem doing if and it was instant.
Old Nov 9, 2013, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Did you get any emails apart from the one from CC confirming the transfer?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.