Wiki Posts
Search

Transfer to EK - how long?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2013, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
Transfer to EK - how long?

Has anyone else transferred their Club Carlson points to Emirates? I transferred them last month (Sept 14th) and they aren't in the EK Skywards account yet.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 6:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska MVPG 75K, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold, Amex Plat
To close this out, after 6 weeks, the transfer didn't show up and I sent an email to customer service. They responded and it showed up 2 days later.
Old Nov 11, 2013, 11:04 pm
Suspended

Programs: ゴールデングローブ
Originally Posted by u2g0d
Has anyone else transferred their Club Carlson points to Emirates? I transferred them last month (Sept 14th) and they aren't in the EK Skywards account yet.

I have no experience with Emirates transfer because I would never fly that airline. Transfer to US airlines took in my cases always a few days only (no more than seven days).
Old Nov 21, 2013, 6:51 pm

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
Transfers to my EK account usually took less than a week. Shame about the devalued conversion rate.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.