Back to back bookings

Old Sep 18, 2013, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Back to back bookings

Would it be allowed for me to use two two night stays (with each second night free) back to back at the same hotel? Example, check in Monday, check out wednesday only to check back in wednesday and check out Friday.

And, if it's not allowed, would it be allowed if one reservation was on one name and the second on another?
Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:47 am

Programs: A3 Gold
For consecutive bookings in the same account, no:

Only one Bonus Award Night will be available for a stay of two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel (early checkout with one night stay not eligible), regardless of the total length of stay, the total number of reservations or the number of check-in/check-outs, is subject to availability and all other terms and conditions and cancellation policies regarding Award Nights apply.

For two different accounts, if both account holders will be staying and the award points are taken from different accounts, I don't see why not, but it's a guess.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 6:38 am

Originally Posted by slickvik
And, if it's not allowed, would it be allowed if one reservation was on one name and the second on another?
You would need to have two differnt club carlson CC's, linked to differnt CC accounts. So if you are traveling with someone, and you both have a card, then you can do it with each of you booking two nights. Or if you happen to have a personal and biz card, each linked to a differnt CC account, you can do it that way to.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 8:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Thanks
Old Sep 19, 2013, 9:38 am

A related question, so I won't start a new thread... can you book 2 rooms at the same time at the same hotel (separate reservations if necessary) and get the free night on both rooms? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to make sure.
Old Sep 19, 2013, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by aarif1
A related question, so I won't start a new thread... can you book 2 rooms at the same time at the same hotel (separate reservations if necessary) and get the free night on both rooms? I'm guessing not, but just wanted to make sure.
No. They cover that in the FAQ on the Club Carlson Visa Site.
Old Nov 3, 2013, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by daw4888
You would need to have two differnt club carlson CC's, linked to differnt CC accounts. So if you are traveling with someone, and you both have a card, then you can do it with each of you booking two nights. Or if you happen to have a personal and biz card, each linked to a differnt CC account, you can do it that way to.
Has this been done successfully or is this speculation? Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.