Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Radisson Blu Bosphorus vs. Radisson Blu Istanbul Pera

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Blu Bosphorus vs. Radisson Blu Istanbul Pera

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2013, 6:22 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Hilton Gold, Marriott Platnum
Originally Posted by shdodhia
I just left Istanbul this morning. I spent my first night at Bosphorus then went to Cesme and when I came back planned on spending one night at Pera and then back to Bosphorus for the remaining 3 nights. We ended up spending 4 nights at Pera and cancelled the other 3 nights at Bosphorus. I have to say...Bosphorus is a good hotel and the staff is good, but the job they have done at Pera is fantastic. The staff is incredible, everybody from the bell hops to the managers. Every request that I made was fulfilled. They all speak english well and extremely courteous. One time when getting out of the cab when I thought I had dropped my cash the bell hop opened his wallet to pay for my cab. I used my points and am a concierge so the breakfast was included for me. The breakfast is standard for most hotels in Istanbul but Prea had a quality breakfast. Pera's location is also great. Its a 3 min walk to Istiklal street. A 10TL cab to grand bazar and blue mosque. I would recommend Pera over Bosphorus. I hope that they keep up the level of service. Currently this is by far the best club carlson property I have stayed at.
Did you also post your first review on TripAdvisor?
Old Jul 1, 2013, 8:37 pm

Programs: Delta - Diamond, Starwood - Gold, Marriott - Gold
No I havent. I was planning on it.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 6:22 am

Programs: UA 1K; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Diamond; CCarlson Elite
Just made reservations for the Pera and the Bosporus in April. Will report after stay....
Old Apr 12, 2014, 10:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, HH, UA, Marriott, SW, Club Carlson, IHG
Originally Posted by kcblakely
Just made reservations for the Pera and the Bosporus in April. Will report after stay....
I'm interested in seeing your report. For the dates I'm looking at, the
Bosphorus is 350 euro, but Pera is 225 euro/night. Or either is 50000 points.
Most posters seem to like the Pera better so why is Bosphorus 50% more expensive? (Even taking the breakfast into account, it is still way higher.) Am I missing something?
Old Apr 24, 2014, 11:44 pm

Originally Posted by flyernick
I'm interested in seeing your report. For the dates I'm looking at, the
Bosphorus is 350 euro, but Pera is 225 euro/night. Or either is 50000 points.
Most posters seem to like the Pera better so why is Bosphorus 50% more expensive? (Even taking the breakfast into account, it is still way higher.) Am I missing something?
Based of what I heard I would go for the Pera. I have an upcoming reservation at Pera with a rate of €155/night. At Bosphorus the rate was €120.

Although I manage to make a BRG claim since Amoma.com had a rate of €119. New rate: €89/night.

Has anyone knowledge of upgrade possibilities at the Pera? I am CCG. And would an upgrade to a business room automatically include breakfast?
Old Jan 9, 2015, 5:12 pm

Any recent reviews of these two properties? Visiting Istanbul in March and looking at splitting our stay between the two...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.