Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

10,000 bonus points, two-night stay, complete by 7/21/13

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10,000 bonus points, two-night stay, complete by 7/21/13

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2013, 8:54 am

Programs: United 1k, SPG Plat & Ambassador, ClubCarlson Concierge
My job has me staying in a park in every week for 3 nights until July, so i will rack up an extra 100k points. Not too bad.
Old May 14, 2013, 11:00 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium, AA LT Gold, Radisson Gold, Hertz PC, HP Masters emeritus (sigh)
Originally Posted by funfin
Wonder if RSGP1P1 is eligible. When you reserve 2 night stay it gives second night for 0 price.
Does anyone know if the 2-for-1 EMEA stays count for this?
Old May 14, 2013, 11:12 pm

Programs: The Golden status boy
I'd call CC. 99% of the questions asked could be answered
Old May 15, 2013, 12:31 am

What an awful promo, especially compared to a lot of them in the past. In a lot of cases, this will actually net you LESS points than the triple points promo (if staying a hotel that is more than $125 a night). I had ten days that I had to book at any hotel of my choosing, but I'll be passing on Radisson/Country Inn/Park Inn's this time. I'll get more bang for my buck quality/point wise at Starwood, then I would here.

Last year I had over 50 nights at Radisson properties as I felt it was worth earning status since they would throw a good promo every now and then. Year to date now, I've got less than 4, and don't plan on surpassing that if there arent any more decent promos. I think the only way I'll be in a Radisson at this point is if I get one on a bid on Priceline (which ironically, most of their hotels are usually on).
Old May 15, 2013, 3:34 am
Suspended

Programs: Marriott - P; HH - G; Hyatt - P; Avis - LT First
since they specifically listed points & cash as not counting, but not 2 for 1s I'd assume they do but lets hear what CC actually says......

Originally Posted by DesertRat
Does anyone know if the 2-for-1 EMEA stays count for this?
Old May 15, 2013, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by BKKLEE
since they specifically listed points & cash as not counting, but not 2 for 1s I'd assume they do but lets hear what CC actually says......
Did send question to Club Carlson 2 days ago - Havent heard anything yet.
Old May 15, 2013, 3:21 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by SimpleManToo
Good because your going to need a lot of stays to equal last year's promotion! Did every chain cut back their 2nd quarter promotion this year or what? Disappointments most every where you look but I am glad at least we have something.
it isn't just 2nd qtr, has there been a worthwhile promo period in awhile with any chain?
Old May 15, 2013, 8:50 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
The answer is No

Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
it isn't just 2nd qtr, has there been a worthwhile promo period in awhile with any chain?
Unfortunately NO. That's just what we have to deal with now. Personally Im going to go for free nights this quarter.
Old May 15, 2013, 10:34 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Gold, Le Club des Actionnaires
Originally Posted by funfin
Did send question to Club Carlson 2 days ago - Havent heard anything yet.
I wish you hadn't. I think it probably counts because it books as two nights in CC. That will become clear once someone here reports on an actual 241 stay under the promotion. Still, given that they've excluded P + C rates, I think they wouldn't want 2-4-1 to count either if they start thinking about it. The second night is not paid!

If they do start excluding it, that could carry over into future nights-based promotions and even elite re-qualification.

So a friendly suggestion to all; If it sounds too good to be true, don't ask.
Old May 20, 2013, 1:49 am

If I make two separate bookings for consecutive nights (but at the same hotel), this would count as 2 stays for the purposes of elite qualification, but would I be able to claim the bonus points?
Old May 20, 2013, 8:12 am

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by shorthauldad
If I make two separate bookings for consecutive nights (but at the same hotel), this would count as 2 stays for the purposes of elite qualification, but would I be able to claim the bonus points?
I imagine you will just have 1 qualifying stay and no bonus
Old May 20, 2013, 9:25 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Echo the previous post. No, it'll count as 1 stay.
Old May 21, 2013, 1:20 pm
Suspended

Unless you plan on achieving Concierge just get the CC which offers Gold status, and you dont have to worry about Elite qualification
Old May 21, 2013, 3:43 pm

Programs: AC*E50, SPG/Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by craz
Unless you plan on achieving Concierge just get the CC which offers Gold status, and you dont have to worry about Elite qualification
I don't think there is any CC credit card available "not far from MUC"...
However Amex Plat also gives CC Gold in selected markets...
Old May 22, 2013, 8:26 am

Programs: SAS EBG, IHG Spire Amb, CCG
Originally Posted by Yul_voyager
I don't think there is any CC credit card available "not far from MUC"...
However Amex Plat also gives CC Gold in selected markets...
Among those the Amex IDC platinum, which any european with a decent income can get. But it comes a 550$ yearly fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.