Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

We miss you - Earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points when you stay by May 3, 2013-Anyone else?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

We miss you - Earn 10,000 bonus Gold Points when you stay by May 3, 2013-Anyone else?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 6, 2013, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Hilton Diamond, CC Gold Elite, PC Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum

Get an email like this lately? I received it on 2/27, and haven't stayed at one of their properties since October...needless to say it got me to stay at one of their better properties, Radisson Menomonee Falls, WI last evening.

This Targeted Offer, plus my Gold Elite Bonus, Online Booking Bonus, and the Triple Points Promo...should be a nice haul for one night that I needed to do anyways!

Dear MoneyBanksHanks,

We miss you. Let us welcome you back to Carlson Rezidor hotels with an exclusive Club Carlson offer of 10,000 bonus Gold Points® when you book and complete a stay at any Carlson Rezidor hotel by May 3, 2013.

Explore more than 1,000 participating Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide in exciting destinations, including:

Chicago
London
Sydney
Shanghai
San Francisco
Amsterdam
Bangkok
And more

Book online today at clubcarlson.com or any Carlson Rezidor hotel website and in addition to the 10,000 bonus Gold Points, receive a 2,000 point online booking bonus. Plus, you'll earn the standard 20 points per U.S. dollar spent on eligible hotel nights.

Enjoy free nights faster with Club Carlson. Award nights start at just 9,000 points with no blackout dates on standard rooms.

I've spent 6 nights in their hotels in the last year, and I have 205,000 points...not even including what I get from this trip. They have really become relevant to me...and I live where they are based!
Old Mar 7, 2013, 4:39 am

Programs: IC PLAT AMB, clubcarlson Concierge, Le Club Accor Gold
*Terms and Conditions
To qualify for a single, one-time 10,000 bonus Gold Points® award ("Bonus Points"), Club Carlson members invited to participate by email must book, pay for, and complete a Gold Point eligible stay at a participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotel by March 27, 2013 ("Eligible Stay"). Members must provide their Club Carlson member account number at the time of reservation or check-in to receive the Bonus Points. Bonus Points for the Eligible Stay will be posted to the member's account 6-8 weeks after completion of the Eligible Stay. Offer is valid only to the email recipient, is non-transferable, and may not be resold. Offer is subject to all Club Carlson terms and conditions. Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue without notice. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 8:11 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium -> United Silver
I did not get this. (No status on CC, No CC CC. Err... CC credit card)
Old Mar 7, 2013, 10:26 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM, Hilton Diamond, CC Gold Elite, PC Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Thanks...

Yup, I referenced it was a Targeted Offer in my initial post, I was just wondering if others had received it. It's a generous offer considering I have not stayed there since late October.

Originally Posted by schauschun
*Terms and Conditions
To qualify for a single, one-time 10,000 bonus Gold Points® award ("Bonus Points"), Club Carlson members invited to participate by email must book, pay for, and complete a Gold Point eligible stay at a participating Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson and Park Plaza® hotel by March 27, 2013 ("Eligible Stay"). Members must provide their Club Carlson member account number at the time of reservation or check-in to receive the Bonus Points. Bonus Points for the Eligible Stay will be posted to the member's account 6-8 weeks after completion of the Eligible Stay. Offer is valid only to the email recipient, is non-transferable, and may not be resold. Offer is subject to all Club Carlson terms and conditions. Club Carlson reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue without notice. Void where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
Old Mar 7, 2013, 12:53 pm

I got it too since I haven't stayed there in a long time.
Old Mar 11, 2013, 3:34 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
There appears to be a discrepancy between the stay deadlines - March 27 and May 3 - reported above, or am I misunderstanding? Perhaps they're two different offers? One other thought: If it's good for all point-eligible stays, this would include cash & points, as with most CC offers. (Though it's academic to me...)
Old Mar 11, 2013, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

My offer was targeted and the dates for my offer are what I copied and pasted. I imagine it might differ if one was to receive a similar offer in terms of the dates. I stayed at a Radisson last week, and the points posted over the weekend, including the bonus!

Room Points 2,430
Food and Beverage Points 408
Promotion Points - Triple Points 2013 5,676
Promotion Points - Online Booking Bonus Points 2,000
Promotion Points - Welcome Back 10,000 Point Bonus 2013 10,000
Room Points - Gold 50% Bonus 1,215
Food and Beverage Points - Gold 50% Bonus 204

Thank you Club Carlson!
Old Apr 3, 2013, 8:14 am

I'm not sure if I missed the first email, but just got an email from CC with this same 10,000 offer, only the expiration date is May 10:

"Don't miss out on your exclusive offer of 10,000 bonus Gold Points®*. Book and complete a stay at any participating Carlson Rezidor hotel by May 10, 2013, and earn enough points to redeem for an award night at select Carlson Rezidor hotels."

As a data point, wife has had gold status from the CC credit card and we've been using her account to book reservations - so I don't have any recent stays. She didn't get the email, so yes, does appear targeted.
Old Apr 9, 2013, 2:42 pm

Programs: Iberia, BAEC GOLD/ Priority Club : ROYAL Amb / Miles and More: SEN
ANd the links are personlized?
Old Apr 10, 2013, 2:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by mgo72
ANd the links are personlized?
There is no registration. It is automatically added to your account. No way to sign up.
Old May 9, 2013, 11:38 pm

Very nice surprise when I see this extra 10K bonus

Weird though. I used 2 CC Gold accounts for 2 separate FREE NIGHT stays at the same hotel, in New York City

Both times upgraded, but only the 2nd check-in/account got the 10K bonus (1st check-in only has the regular ~7K bonus). I don't recall getting email/invite at all on neither accounts

Gotta love Club Carlson...earning points on free reward nights
"Hotel Stay - May 05 2013 To May 06 2013 - Radisson Martinique on Broadway - 16,890
Room Points 3,260
Promotion Points - Online Booking Bonus Points 2,000
Promotion Points - Welcome Back 10,000 Point Bonus 2013 10,000
Room Points - Gold 50% Bonus 1,630"
Old Apr 4, 2017, 11:12 am

I just got an offer for 9000, I haven't stayed at any of their properties in
more than a year.
So as far as I understand I will get 9k in addition to the
latest promo offer 5.000 Sunday + 3.000 book with app + 3x points ?
Old Apr 4, 2017, 3:13 pm

I also received a 9000 point offer. Would appreciate any confirmation that all current offers stack. Thanks in advance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.