Wiki Posts
Search

Best Club Carlson Property in Dubai

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2013, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,AA,Marriott Platinum
Best Club Carlson Property in Dubai

There are so many properties good looking properties and not quite sure which one to choose for a 3-4 days stop there. Would not mind switching hotel so possibly 2 of the best would do too.
Any suggestions?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 7:34 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by aarato
There are so many properties good looking properties and not quite sure which one to choose for a 3-4 days stop there. Would not mind switching hotel so possibly 2 of the best would do too.
Any suggestions?
Depends what location/amenities are important to you. They are quite spread out....
Old Feb 28, 2013, 2:34 am

Programs: M&M,HH Gold,Accor Plat.,Priority Club Plat. Ambassador,Club Carlson Gold,Marriott Gold,GHA Plat.
basically i really suggest You the Royal Radisson Hotel Dubai: it's a 5*, great room, and ask for upgrade if you're gold!
I think it's the best Radisson in DXB!
Old Feb 28, 2013, 7:18 am
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Paul4Travel
basically i really suggest You the Royal Radisson Hotel Dubai: it's a 5*, great room, and ask for upgrade if you're gold!
I think it's the best Radisson in DXB!
Depends what location/amenities are important to you. They are quite spread out....
Old Sep 26, 2013, 7:28 pm

Programs: Switched from UA 1K to AA so I could earn EQD's on partners. Mid-tier on most major hotel programs.
Best Two-Night Hotel in Dubai Near Touristy Sites

I'm flying in for a quick 2 night / 1 day stay in Dubai (arrive Friday evening, leave before dawn on Sunday). It's my first time to Dubai, and I mainly want to site-see on Saturday and take pictures. What hotel would people recommend? The Royal? I'll likely use points, and the cost between the hotels is not an issue at all. Many thanks.
Old Sep 28, 2013, 1:29 pm

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
The Radisson Blu in Deira (Dubai Creek) is close to the airport and overlooks the Dubai Creek area. The Deira City Centre Mall is close by, as is the Souq. This is a great hotel -- 16 or so restaurants. I have stayed here a few times in a Royal Club Room, which was very nice.

I think the pool area is still closed for maintenance, however.
Old Oct 1, 2013, 7:25 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Marriott Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, BA Silver
The Radisson Blu in Deira (Dubai Creek) is close to the airport and overlooks the Dubai Creek area. The Deira City Centre Mall is close by, as is the Souq. This is a great hotel -- 16 or so restaurants. I have stayed here a few times in a Royal Club Room, which was very nice.

I think the pool area is still closed for maintenance, however.
I stayed here over New Years. It was nice, quite elegant but also a bit dated. The rooms were small but comfortable. Location was great for old Dubai, walking distance to everything and being by the creek was nice.

If you want something more modern or something with a decent pool area for sunbathing, then I would go elsewhere, but for a nice first time Dubai experience, I'd recommend it. I would think hard about where you want to be based in Dubai though because the location may not appeal to everyone, and the city is very spread out.
Old May 15, 2015, 12:23 am

So far my favorite two night redemption was at the Radisson Blu Bosphorus in Istanbul (Ortakoy). We splurged and went for the upgraded business class room (75,000 points) and our room was right on the water. It was incredible and totally worth the extra points. We just sat enjoying our wine and nuts amenity (CC Gold) and enjoyed the terrific breakfast buffet included as well. For more information you can visit dubai properties apart from that you can also contact these people for your queries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.