Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RADISSON® 1 FOR 1 Stay One Night, Get One Night

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2013, 10:56 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus 1K MM, IHG Plat, Accor Plat, Marriott Plat
book & switch?

Does anyone have any clue whether I could book my night in 2013 to beat the expiration date, then modify the reservation for a night in 2014? This way the award would not need to be redeposited in my account to be made available again (if it in fact does work that way).

Not sure I'll get an opportunity to use my night this year and thought this might be a good "workaround".

Apologies in advance if this has been discussed already; I must confess I did not read every post in this thread.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 1:54 am

I tried what you're proposing and it doesn't work, so use it or lose it.

Last edited by jpdx; Nov 20, 2013 at 9:43 am Reason: Trades/requests for compensated help not allowed outside Coupon Connection
Old Dec 27, 2013, 8:21 pm

Programs: All major Airlines, Hotel Chains, Credit Cards and Car Rentals
I am trying to use the free night and the website is not letting me book any Country Inn and Suites using the free night under this promo. Moreover, I am also unable to book ANY hotel brand outside the US, Canada or Caribbean. Was this always the case or it has changed after the fact? I believe that the free night could be applied in the past for one-night free stay at any Club Carlson property worldwide.

This way, my free nights are going to be unused before the expiration date. What a bummer!
Old Dec 27, 2013, 9:36 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jeelele
Moreover, I am also unable to book ANY hotel brand outside the US, Canada or Caribbean. Was this always the case or it has changed after the fact?
was always the case that the free night was for US, Canada & Caribbean booking only.
Old Dec 27, 2013, 10:21 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
And wasn't it only for Radissons?

BTW, I had wonderful availability at the Martinique this month. I think it was a case of the wave passing. I always hoped to use them (er, it) during the Christmas season. Risky, I know, after all the early reports here. But it was wide open all month long. Even, when I was looking, for this week.
Old Dec 29, 2013, 7:51 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
was always the case that the free night was for US, Canada & Caribbean booking only.
I used mine for Uruguay. Think it included all of the Americas, whether that was intentional or not.
Old Dec 31, 2013, 4:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WN CP, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Firewind
And wasn't it only for Radissons?
I think that is correct.

Burned the last one Sunday night at Rad Blu Chicago. Nice hotel.

C'mon CC, slide us a new promo!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.