Wiki Posts
Search

Problems to log in?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2020, 11:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: LX HON, Radisson Platinum, Hilton Gold
Question Problems to log in?

Am I the only one or is no one trying to book hotels here at the moment? For two days I haven't been able to log in on the Radisson Hotels homepage (tried various browsers on different computers) nor in the iOS App. Does anyone know, what the problem is or knows when it'll work again?
Old Oct 12, 2020, 5:48 pm

Programs: JGC,SFC, BestWestern DS, Choice P, HH D, Hyatt Ds, IHG D, Marriott P, Radisson V, Wyndham D, Sixt P
It is back already.
Old Oct 20, 2020, 5:08 am

Originally Posted by flospi
Am I the only one or is no one trying to book hotels here at the moment? For two days I haven't been able to log in on the Radisson Hotels homepage (tried various browsers on different computers) nor in the iOS App. Does anyone know, what the problem is or knows when it'll work again?
Yet another persisting IT glitch that does not allow to log in or make bookings on Radisson site - apparently there is noone over the weekend to fix it. With the history of past glitches that went unfixed for longer than a month, I am wondering how much lost revenue it costs the new owners.
Old Oct 20, 2020, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Global1Flyer
It is back already.
Nope

HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request

Old Oct 20, 2020, 6:59 pm

Programs: JGC,SFC, BestWestern DS, Choice P, HH D, Hyatt Ds, IHG D, Marriott P, Radisson V, Wyndham D, Sixt P
Originally Posted by iggyray73
Nope

HTTP Status 400 – Bad Request

Thank you for information.
I can log in and access my statement, portfolio but I can't use my points, e-certificates to book room.
Does the company prohibit to use points, book award night?
Radisson app also doesn't work.
Old Oct 21, 2020, 2:05 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
Checked a few cities and dates. Not a problem for me. Which hotel are you having trouble with?
Old Oct 21, 2020, 6:48 pm

As of today, from Radisson web, I can book award night with points, but not with e-certificate.
From app, I can book award night with point and e-certificate.
I had problem to start app. After uninstalled app, installed again and log in, it worked.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.