Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

Club Carlson 50% redemption (select hotels in EMEA)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2012, 4:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG

I saw someone post this offer already but I'd like to add the T&C of the offer:

This 50% off Award Night offer ("Offer") is available to Club Carlson members only at participating Radisson Blu, Park Plaza, and Park Inn by Radisson hotels in Europe, the Middle East and Africa for Award Night bookings made between now and 29 September 2012 for stays beginning 1 August 2012 and completed no later than 30 September 2012. The Offer must be booked using your Club Carlson member number and promotional code 50REDEEM at clubcarlson.com or by phone with Member Services available at +44 207 949 0378. This Offer reduces the number of Gold Points® normally required to be redeem for a standard Award Night by 50%, as determined by the applicable hotel redemption category. The Offer is valid for standard room Award Nights only and is subject to availability. Points + Cash bookings are not eligible for this Offer. This Offer, and your membership in Club Carlson, is subject to all Club Carlson Program Terms and Conditions; if you are not a member, enroll at clubcarlson.com. The Offer is not valid for existing reservations. We reserve the right to add, modify, or discontinue this Offer with or without notice. Offer is void where prohibited by law. By booking the Offer, you agree and consent to these terms and conditions.
This offer is awesome, especially when you have just earned the big night giveaway promo
Old Jul 18, 2012, 10:07 am

And a link to participating properties:

http://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/5313887

I'm liking the looks of the Radisson Blu Gran Canaria Resort and the Radisson Blu Stockholm.
Old Jul 18, 2012, 11:32 am

Programs: IHG Spire HHonors Diamond CC Gold
I also found 50% redemption rates for Radisson Blu, Liverpool even though it's not on the list (19000 c.f. 38000 normally )
Old Jul 18, 2012, 1:04 pm
Moderator: Mileage Run, InterContinental Hotels

Updated thread title to reflect that this offer is valid at select hotels in Europe, Middle East, and Africa.

--jpdx, CC Moderator
Old Jul 18, 2012, 5:29 pm

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
Exclamation

They did this in early 2011, before many of us climbed aboard. I prayed with zero hope that they'd bring it around again. Bravo and thank you, CC!

For what I want to do with points earned in the recent promotions, I now have the equivalent of about 1,000,000 points.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Last edited by Firewind; Jul 19, 2012 at 7:00 am
Old Jul 18, 2012, 6:20 pm

Originally Posted by WanderLuster
And a link to participating properties:

http://www.clubcarlson.com/offers/5313887

I'm liking the looks of the Radisson Blu Gran Canaria Resort and the Radisson Blu Stockholm.
For anyone thinking of booking the Stockholm Radisson, be aware that this is the one in Solna, north of the city. I stayed there years ago, and I seem to remember it being a 20-30 minute drive to the center of town. Pleasant hotel, but not very convenient for sightseeing.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 2:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA:EXP/1MM. Accor/Radisson:Silver; HH:Gold; ICH:Plt Amb.
Well, there's a handful of properties (mostly in Germany and Poland) which I can make use of hopefully. IIRC, they did something like this last Fall (but was broader in participating hotels and only for residents of those regions); and then they had that 9k points rebate for award nights so the rest of the Club Carlson members could have something. I'm wondering if this will be a repeat of how that played out.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 3:21 am

This is a great deal. I did not get an email so thanks for posting!
Old Jul 19, 2012, 7:04 am

Programs: UA 2MM, AA 600k, DL 500k, Hyatt GP 1M, HH Gold, Rad. Gold, CP Gold, Miracle Fruit-su Club
When CC ran this before, did they add properties while the promo was underway? Thank you.
Old Jul 19, 2012, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Here's the link to the email that went out to CC members in Europe with the offers:

http://clubcarlson-program.com/go.as...offer/bREZ001/
Old Jul 19, 2012, 9:59 am

Programs: SPG plat 75, HH Gold
Any history of a similar offer for Asia?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.