Wiki Posts
Search

Country Inn & Suites - Dundee, MI

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2012, 6:04 am
wcj
Original Poster

Country Inn & Suites - Dundee, MI

Took the neice to splash universe to complete the last promo event. I picked it for its location and 35percent off. It was just off the highway and across the street from splash universe. The hotel was sold out and turned away three travelers while we were checking in, but there was never more than 10 cars in the lot, which leads me to believe that many people here could have written this review.

The front desk was friendly, but the rooms were outdated. The hotel does not appear to get a lot of use, so the items are still serviceable, but do need to be updated for more appeal. Pantene toiletries, plenty of towels, and no problems with water pressure or water temp. so good here.

Overall, good stay with no complaints, although I will admit I don't have as many complaints/expectations as others here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.